Finding Rides/Radius Search/Message Boards:
- You can move a short distance? Use radius search to search within 10mi, 20mi or 30mi of your home town.
- To assist you find more rides of your choice, we have added a simple search on major carpool sites.
- Check if you are compatible with a rider, their car, their music choices, and if they allow pets by viewing profiles.
- Converse using a private message board: You will never have to share your email address with anyone. Check "My Messages" to see if you got a response
Carpool with People who are Certified.
"Certification" is our unique way of identifying if you are a real person and if you are committed to Carpooling
- Level 0: When you create an account but fail to click the activation link in the welcome email, you get no medals
- Level 1: If you use a free email domain [gmail/hotmail/yahoo etc] and click the activation link, you get a single medal. People know that you are a real person, with a valid email address.
- Level 2: For added security, you can chose to use a non free web mail address, (your company/school). You show your commitment to carpooling and we award you with two medals!
- Level 3: As a paid customer, you enjoy enhanced features of exclusive carpooling with other level 3 users. Also you can filter your search and decide who views your posts. Plus no advertisements!
Save Rides/Riders and Set Alerts
- You can save rides you like in your account and access them all the times: No more URL bookmarking.
- Save the riders that you like, rate them based on your experience: You can even set alerts when these users post!
- Map your route and take suggestion on ride price to ask based on current gas prices.
Sometimes you won’t find exactly what you are looking for, please don’t worry.
- Try making a POST, if you have a car, use “have a ride” else use the “need a ride” option.
- OR you can invite your friends to share your ride, increasing your odds of finding a ride.
Divvy My Ride Team