Use one-way, round trip and Days of week for work commute.
- Things should be easy! So we have auto-complete for all your cities. If you don’t know the zip code, you can just look it up.
- While posting, you can make your ride a one way trip or a round trip.
- Have time at your disposal? Use the “Date is flexible” option.
- Don’t want to get very cozy? Specify the number of people you are willing to travel with.
- Matching the right people is important, so we make it easy to identify if you are offering a ride ("Have a Ride") or looking for a ride ("Need a Ride"). No more confusion.
- If your trip recurs, use the “This trip repeats” options.
Are people looking?
- We let you know if others have looked at your post. (Again unique to DivvyMyRide).
- Try to make a post that is popular so more people view it and increase your odds of finding a ride.
Make sure you are Certified!
"Certification" is our unique way of identifying if you are a real person and if you are committed to Carpooling
- Level 0: When you create an account but fail to click the activation link in the welcome email, you get no medals
- Level 1: If you use a free email domain [gmail/hotmail/yahoo etc] and click the activation link, you get a single medal. People know that you are a real person, with a valid email address.
- Level 2: For added security, you can chose to use a non free web mail address, (your company/school). You show your commitment to carpooling and we award you with two medals!
- Level 3: As a paid customer, you enjoy enhanced features of exclusive carpooling with other level 3 users. Also you can filter your search and decide who views your posts. Plus no advertisements!
Your convenience is our Goal:
- You can save rides you like in your account and access them all the times: No more URL bookmarking.
- Map your route and take suggestion on ride price to ask based on current gas prices.
Sometimes you won’t find exactly what you are looking for, please don’t worry.
- Try making a POST, if you have a car, use “have a ride” else use the “need a ride” option.
- OR you can invite your friends to share your ride, increasing your odds of finding a ride.
Divvy My Ride Team